||The district Coronie received 250 breadfruit plants from the breadfruit Project: ECTAD Suriname - Global Breadfruit. In September this year 2018 it is needed to in what staus the plants are.
1. What is the length of the plant
2. Do the plants have diseases
3. Do the plants have branches and how many.
4. Are the plants flowering
5. How many plants died and what were the reasons
6. Are the plants in a healthy status?
7. What kind of fertilizers were used in what frequency
8. Were pesticides used: why, how much?
9. Were the plants grown in a biological way?
10. What kind of training is needed for the farmer for further growing
||Monitoring the growth of the breadfruit plants.
|Setup and activities
||Breadfruit plants received from Global Breadfruit, USA.
||The plants should be in a good condition, with branches and a height of 1 meter.