Friday, 17 September 2010 12:45
Project purpose: Telecentres in Kenya strengthened for effective knowledge management and networking
- R1. Telecentres managers and staff able to share information and knowledge as well as participate actively on online discussions.
- R2. Telecentres managers and staff trained and curriculum developed
- R3. Improved generation and management of agricultural and local contents by telecentres
- R4. Improved and sustained participation in development initiatives
- Provide online support services (A1 - R1)
- Build capacity in BPO/Entrepreneurship including management, service development and project marketing (A2 - R2)
- Collect and manage agricultural content including local knowledge (A3 - R3)
- Organise stakeholder forums (A4 - R4)
- Build partnership - (A5 - R4)
- Monitor and evaluate activities (A6 - R4)
Full details of the project expected results and activities could be dowloaded here.